NeuroHeart Education® Online (in English)
18/11/2021:16:00 - 05/01/2022:19:00
Become a NeuroHeart Educator
accredited by the International Coach Federation
(with a total of 36 ICF accredited hours)
This course is accredited by the ICF (International Coach Federation) with 30 Continuing Coaching Education (CCE) hours, plus 6 hours of Resource Development. The course has a very well-balanced ratio of theory and practice with a high degree of active coaching, so you instantly come into practical coaching and “learning by doing”.
We are also CPD Registered Providers in the UK.
We introduce you to Coaching
The first sessions focus on introducing participants to coaching in general and also to the International Coaching Federation principles and core competences. It also introduces an understanding of the theory and principles behind brain-based coaching and how neuroscientific research can assist in understanding and formulating powerful coaching conversations.
This introduction aims to lay the pathway for participants to really assist and coach others to focus and develop themselves. Participants develop key coaching skills, such as active listening, powerful questioning and effective coaching conversations as well as learn to use different coaching models. Participants immediately start with coaching practice to pave the way for the neuroscience and the language coaching.
We introduce you to Neuroscience and Emotional Intelligence
The second part of the course takes participants through the principles of neuroscience, how the brain functions, learns and reacts, building up the knowledge step by step and then understanding how this applies to language learning, The importance of understanding the emotional brain, social pain, and potentially the perfect learning state as well as the respect for each and every learner as individuals.
We introduce you to Neurolanguage Coaching Skills
This part focuses on equipping participants with an understanding of the theory and principles behind NeuroHeart Educational coaching and the ability to integrate principles of traditional coaching and brain-based coaching, together with the neuroscience of learning into the language learning process. In effect, as a NeuroHeart Educational Coach, we take education into one step beyond teaching. Traditional coaching models are practiced and also new coaching models are introduced.
- Transforms teachers to NeuroHeart Educators with the added knowledge of neuroscience and added depth of emotional intelligence
- Sets the foundations for coaching and coaching conversations
- Deepens coaching effectiveness and powerful conversations
- Enhances active listening and enhances communication skills
- Gives insights to various coaching models and develops their use in practice
- Gives insights into how the brain learns, reacts and functions
- Deepens understanding of knowledge acquisition and the learning process
- Create understanding of the need for a potential perfect learning state based on principles of neuroscience
- How to connect NeuroHeart Education coaching to the ICF coaching competencies
- How to engage coachees into focused learning and sustain their goals with high success rate
- How to connect and apply new NeuroHeart Educational Coaching models to the teaching process
- How to follow the structure and framework of the NeuroHeart Educational Coaching approach adapted to each individual coachee or group of coachees.
We have created the Live interactive online programme, consisting of 36 hours of online sessions, for those who find it difficult to come to our 3-day Intensive course venues.
We use a virtual classroom software that is live with Rachel Paling or any of our qualified ELC NL® Trainers and allows all course participants to see each other through the video option, speak to each other and share all kinds of media (presentations, whiteboard, video, internet access, etc.) and therefore it is just as interactive as the 3-day Intensive course. See below next upcoming Interactive Online Course.
Delivered by: Rachel Paling, Director of Efficient Language Coaching Ltd. & Creator of the Neurolanguage Coaching® concept
PILOT COURSE – Special Discount!!! Please contact us for the breakdown of the Course Prices, instalment plan and details of the programme.
ONLINE starting 18th November (sessions 16:00-19:00 CET/Spain time)
Want to enrol on a course? Head over to our contact form and get in touch today 🙂