NL Communication® Online for teachers/educators in Egypt
March 30 - April 9
Neurolanguage Communication® course
Neurolanguage Coaching® for teachers, trainers and educators of any discipline (including HR managers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs)
Total Training hrs: 20 hours
Credits: 20 ICF credits
Transform from Teacher to Coach & Transform your results
This is a global shift – so let’s SHIFT THE GLOBE into a new prospective of education. From teacher to Neurolanguage Communication Coach – join us on a special course forv introducing teachers to coaching and neuroscience to transform the learning process.
Now is the time to start thinking out of the box, in times of change – as more companies move into remote working, be a part of that change, doing something amazing and transforming your results.
Enhance your teaching career or choose a new career path.
Beat the shutdowns and work remotely.
You will learn:
- How to use traditional coaching models in the teaching process;
- How to create the perfect learning state in the coachee/student based on principles of neuroscience;
- How to connect teaching to the ICF coaching competencies;
- How to engage coachees/students into focused learning and sustain their goals with high success rate;
- How to connect and apply coaching models to the teaching process;
- How to make the transformation from teacher to coach;
- How to tailor make goals/courses to the individual coachee/student.
Delivered by: Ghada Hamza, Professional Neurolanguage Coach® and Licensed Trainer
Please contact us for the breakdown of the Course Prices and details of the programme.
ONLINE starting 30th March 2021 for teachers in Egypt – in English/Arabic (sessions 19:00-21:00 Cairo time)
Want to enrol on a course? Head over to our contact form and get in touch today 🙂